Monday, October 31, 2005

THE CAT CLUB


Here we go Here we go!
My first ever club night. It's happening @ the ACE MORNING BAR and it's called THE CAT CLUB.
After 11 years of presenting my radio show Creative Alternative Techno on a friday nights between 10-12 THE FORCES THAT BE have moved me back to where I started 14 years ago an insomnia shift on Sunday mornings 2-6am. I,m now free to do something different on a friday night and that's this CAT CLUB . I,m going to try and do this on the first friday of every month at THE ACE MORNING BAR (791 Sydney rd). One room one sound system and @ the most 3 D J's for the whole night 10pm to 6am.
The music policy I know will be alot like the radio show. Mixing it up and not staying with one style for too long.
This friday is the first CAT CLUB and my very special guest is Miles Jackson the man behind THE ELECTRIC BAR B-Q. Miles will be doing a D J set and a live set.
Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say