Monday, February 06, 2006

Back In Melbourne.


I've been back in Melbourne for a few weeks now. It was so good to get out of town for a while and a pleasure to be a part of the EXODUS feztival.There's a pic of me over there in the green cap. Thanks Mr Richards and Domo Tekeshi and the Wompacific crew. If you want to see some fantastic pics and read some reviews of the Exodus party go to Oztrance review threads or the Exodus site. (There should be links over there on the right.)
The C A T club has been cancelled unto further notice. Why? I lost the venue. Another night was offered but it conflicts with to many other things so I think I'll just let it slide for a while or unto I can find another venue to hold the night at. I will for sure let you know about the next C A T club.
Last Saturday (5th) We did the Electric bbq thing at The Retreat Hotel on Brunswick St. It was a very rancho relaxo stylie. This is the 2nd time Electric bbq has played @ this gig. I don't know alot about it. I think the day is called ALIVE and it's put on by the Lukes of Melbourne. It happens in the beer garden and I think it's $5 to get in? Goes from about 3pm to about 9pm I think? I got a phone call the night before (friday night) telling me we was playing there. Next time we play there hopefully they will give me more notice so I can let you all know about it. The day is a fantastic concept all live electronic in a beer garden in Brunswick. Nice.

No comments: