Tuesday, August 30, 2005

the last couple of weeks

Deep Trbal Lore @ the Ace morning bar was pretty cool. Thank you Underground Pulse Revolution and the 13th MOON Crew for letting me be a part of it. It's also good to here that there will be events like that happening again there.
Last weekend I did my first gigs with Miles Jackson's live outfit called ELECTRIC BAR B Q. I was scratching and making freaky noises on my laptop. It was great fun. We played @ a pub on Sydney Rd called,, Ummm, The Retreat , I think. It was a MESSY CREW party. All in all a chill kind of beer garden affair. Nice. Then later that night but more like the next morning we played @ FLIRT. We sorted out all our techy type problems @ the gig we did earlier so we had no hick ups and pulled off a banging set. Even if I do say so myself :) I had a fantastic time working on this ELECTRIC BAR B Q project with Miles and we are currently working on a new show. I don't know when we will be playing next but we will be ready.
Now on the radio tip. Thanks a lot John Carew and Hamilton for filling in for me. Last week and a couple of weeks before that I,m sure they presented quality C A T programming.

No comments: