Wednesday, August 10, 2005

tribal lore

Hello again...
First of all let me thank the ppl that pledged there subscription to my radio station P B S during the radio festival. I didn't get as many as I use to get on my old time slot but hey what do you expect. I,m only new at this time slot and ppl are still just discovering me. Tell ya friends about C A T on P B S. In Northern Europe I,m on around 6pm on a Saturday evening I think? (should really check that out) Anyway it's on between 2 and 6 am Sunday mornings here in Aussie land. So check it out if you get into the streaming radio thing. There's a link to the station just over there on the right hand side of the page.
This weekend should be a good one. If you live around Melbourne come along to this party (check out the flyer scroll down a bit). It will be something a little different I think. 2 rooms. Funky down beat hip hop /breaks/ live percussion in the front room as you walk in. Then as you find your way to the back of the venue it gets weirder and faster. I,m playing last I think maybe second last. I have to get someone to fill in for me for the last couple of hours on my radio show. It's gunna be a big night but I,m up for it.

No comments: