Friday, August 25, 2006

Big Week

Whoa what a week!
First of all a big shout out and props and respect to all that joined me and the crew at the Horse Bazaar last Saturday night. It went OFF!!!!
Thanks to The Latvian League of Luscious Ladies. Pixelton Rocked!
Thanks also to the DJ John Carew for filling in for me on Creative Alternative Techno (106.7fm PBS Satmidnite). My spys tuned in and gave me a full report and it sounds like the show was in safe hands. Thanks JOHN!
This week I'm doing a groovie after dinner type thingy @ a new bar on Crackland St St Kilda. It's called ZA'BA. I've not played here before. It's kind of new.
Come down for dinner. Then shake ya booty after. I'll be DJing @ around 9pm - 1am but tune in to my radio show aswell. I'll be there aswell.12-2am (how do I do it?)

No comments: